Merseyside Jewish Community Care
Merseyside Jewish Community Care provides practical support to families, children and adults with learning disabilities.
The care services include:
- Practical emotional support during a crisis or long-term support.
- Making arrangements for home care and personal service.
- Referral to specialist social care agencies.
- Advice and assistance for carers.
- Arranging residential placements for respite or longer-term care
- Maintaining and co-ordinating clubs and activities to meet the needs of the community.
- Information, advice and support for people with disabilities and their families.