“Student/Graduate Vacancies at Kisharon”
We have two exciting roles that are ideal for students / gap year / recent graduates seeking flexible life-enhancing work of real value:
College Support Assistant
Wellbeing Support Workers
Ideal for students / gap year / recent graduates seeking flexible life-enhancing work of real value. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to befriend and support people with learning disabilities to live life the way they want, be independent, included in their communities and enjoy life.
Work or volunteer experience with special needs and Jewish support is a definite advantage. We’re happy to train you if you can prove commitment to our shared values:
- showing people dignity and respect at all times
- striving to always provide excellent care and individualised support
- working and learning together in innovative and collaborative teams
- bringing our own interests, creativity and positivity to engage the people we support.
The role is varied and no two days the same. It will include:
- organising activities that the person wants to engage in, such as Jewish activities, exercise, shopping, cooking, music, gardening and fun
- enabling meaningful work experience
- support with personal care needs
- building opportunities and relationships in the local community
Part time and flexible shifts on weekdays, evenings, weekends/Shabbos: £9.75–£10.75 p/hour.
For details about these roles, including benefits, job descriptions and an application form please visit
For general enquiries contact Donna Deena Jacobs, HR Administrator, on 020 3209 1182 or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline 13 September 2020
Posted by: Anna and the JWeb Team