There is an undiscovered workforce of motivated, talented autistic people who are having serious difficulty finding work.
The NAS new employment module has been designed to support autistic adults and young people into employment.
It looks at the steps involved in applying for work, interviewing tips and starting work. They aim to allow users to create a personalised profile, which they can then use when attending interviews or starting work.
The online resource will help you to:
- identify your personal skill set and positive attributes
- support your understanding of autism, including positive disclosure
- develop CV writing and job application skills
- develop interview techniques and strategies
- develop skills to prepare for the workplace.
Visit the online training page to start using this module.