Norwood: Strengthening Families, Strengthening Communities Parenting Programme
An 11-week programme designed to support parents to raise happy and successful children.
The course aims to help parents:
• motivate their children
• build a better relationship with their children
• set boundaries.
The programme will provide:
• A safe space to share ideas
• An opportunity to gain information and strategies
• New skills and support in developing confidence in parenting
• Connections with people in the wider community and to local services.
Please note spaces are limited and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
For further information, please contact Alison Riffkin on 020 8809 8809 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: £60* (includes parenting manual)
*Concessions offered if needed