LSO Make Music Day
LSO Discovery is delighted to invite you to the next Make Music Day on Wednesday 19 February 2020!
Booking is also already open for our summer Make Music Day on Thursday 28 May 2020. Why not book to attend both days while you're at it!
Join us for a day of music-making and creativity with musicians from the London Symphony Orchestra. Try out different acoustic instruments, play alongside musicians from the LSO and have fun in a varied and musical day. Arts and crafts, a chill-out zone and café provide places to relax and explore independently.
What you need to know:
- Interactive music making day for young people with learning disabilities aged 10-25 and their siblings, parents/guardians and carers.
- Wednesday 19 February 2020, 11am–3.30pm. It is best if you can come for the whole day, but you are welcome to come at any time.
- The event is free of charge, and all activities are open to everyone. Click here to book your place now.
- Nearest tube: Old Street. Nearest bus: 55, 243
- LSO St Luke’s is near lots of public transport links, is easy to get to and accessible. There are limited disabled parking spaces available at LSO St Luke’s, so these must be booked in with us in advance.
- There is a café at LSO St Luke’s where you can buy drinks, snacks and lunch. You are also welcome to bring your own lunch to eat in the café.
- There’s no need to bring anything with you, but if you play an instrument and would like to bring it along please feel free to do so – there will be some workshops where you will be able to use it on the day.
If you have any questions please contact Mara Miron on 020 7382 2539 or email@example.com