Dimensions Autism Friendly Screening: Fast & Furious - Hobbs & Shaw
One Sunday a month, ODEON host a sensory friendly screening designed to be an inclusive and welcoming environment for people with sensory sensitivities and their loved ones. They are also running a trial of screenings for older audiences at nine cinemas.
We hope these screenings can act as a transition into regular cinema screenings for some of our guests, while making the cinema more inclusive and accessible for everyone who feels they will benefit from the environment.
To be aware of:
- ODEON Darlington and Dorchester are to be confirmed if they’re showing these films.
- ODEON Epsom’s Sunday autism friendly screenings begin at 11am.
- Tickets for the latest releases may come with a small Blockbuster charge of £1, on top of the normal ticket price.
- Durham are now participating in ODEON’s autism friendly screenings.
These autism friendly adjustments are designed to make the cinema more inclusive and accessible for people with sensory sensitivities, and others who can benefit from this environment.
These adjustments are guidelines we share with our partner cinemas. We encourage local cinemas to personalise their screenings to help guests feel more comfortable and support them to maintain high standards.
Staff are trained in autism awareness and are happy to help make your visit more enjoyable.
- A relaxed environment where people understand the needs of children and families with autism
- Lights left on low
- Sound turned down
- No trailers or advertisements (unless they are embedded in the film)
- Staff trained in autism awareness
- Disabled access
- Chill out zone, where available
- Freedom to move around and sit where you like
- Bring your own food and drink
- Free entry for carers with a valid CEA Card
- Free social story template