Bumblebee: Dimensions Autism Friendly Screenings
Dimensions works with ODEON, Cineworld, Vue and Showcase to host autism friendly screenings at over 300 cinemas nationwide.
On Sunday mornings throughout the month, films suitable for all audiences are screened in a sensory friendly and inclusive environment.
These autism friendly adjustments are designed to make the cinema more inclusive and accessible for people with sensory sensitivities, and others who can benefit from this environment.
These adjustments are guidelines we share with our partner cinemas. We encourage local cinemas to personalise their screenings to help guests feel more comfortable and support them to maintain high standards.
Staff are trained in autism awareness and are happy to help make your visit more enjoyable.
- A relaxed environment where people understand the needs of children and families with autism
- Lights left on low
- Sound turned down
- No trailers or advertisements (unless they are embedded in the film)
- Staff trained in autism awareness
- Disabled access
- Chill out zone, where available
- Freedom to move around and sit where you like
- Bring your own food and drink
- Free entry for carers with a valid CEA Card
- Free social story template
January's Autism Friendly Screening for older audiences at Odeon Cinemas is Bumblebee (PG).