Here are some examples of the items we make and sell with adults with learning disabilities through our programme:
This is a flexible working position working together with the JWeb Work Enterprise founder, and we will consider working from home or from offices in Edgware or Hendon. Salary according to experience.
• Resourceful able to use initiative
• Good at networking/sales
• Good administration and computer skills
• To coordinate and manage resources
• To grow community group engagement
• To activate inclusive workshops on the waiting list
• To run training workshops
• To develop further inclusive workshops
• To set up e-commerce website and sales channels
• To liaise with participating organisations and to increase the number of participating organisations
• To help set up and maintain packages of resources to supply to in person and remote work enterprise groups/independent participants
• To initiate and run PR and marketing
We welcome your application, please email your C.V. and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Written by: The JWeb Team